HOW TO BUY TICKETS June 2018
Under 16s: free
Tickets available to purchase in advance from the following venues:
- Stoneway Gallery, Underhill Street
- Tanners Wines, High Street (closed Sunday)
- Bridgnorth Library (closed Sunday)
- 2 Cliff Road
- 22 St Mary’s Street
- Bridgnorth Town Hall, High Street (Saturday and Sunday only)
The proceeds from ticket sales to go to Bridgnorth Community First Responders. Tickets include entry to all exhibition venues, with a map showing where to find them.
A copy of the map and venues will be included with all tickets.
The following cafes are participating in the trail. Why not pick up a coffee or bite to eat along the trail?:
- Bishop Percy’s Tearoom bishoppercyshouse.co.uk
- Coffee Cortado coffeecortado.co.uk
- Giovanni’s Ice Cream Parlour, Coffee Shop And Creperie
- Castle Tea Rooms
- Violet’s Tea Room
The Bridgnorth Sunday Handmade Market will be selling craft goods and plants on Sunday 10th June.